Your registration includes:
- Four live 2-hour video broadcasts that include a talk followed by the opportunity for you to call in and speak with Mukti directly. Sessions will be in video and audio stream formats, and accessible on mobile devices.
- Video replays posted within 2 days after each live broadcast to watch at your convenience any time during the course—no need to worry if you miss a broadcast.
- Session notes to help you remember and integrate the teachings—posted within 2 days after each live broadcast. A PDF of all Session Notes is available about 3 weeks after the course ends.
- Three video exercises to guide your unfolding during the week in-between the live sessions.
- Audio MP3s of all the video content—download to your computer so you can revisit the teachings at your convenience.
- Online Q&A area where Mukti will be responding to a limited number of emailed questions.
You will have access to course materials until 60 days after the course ends. (Audio downloads are yours to keep.)
The subject of power is often both exciting and challenging. The very word “power” may bring up associations of fulfillment, strength, loss, lack, or a manifold of other impressions that relate to yourself, the world around you, or life as a whole.
It seems that now, more than ever, is the time for deep inner work that can bring not only our associations with power, but also our beliefs, motivations, and conditions surrounding power to a conscious level. For the more conscious you are of how you know and do not know power—in direct experience—the more free you are to respond and express with behaviors that reflect that clarity.
Such inner work is founded in fostering skillful presence. In presence, you can sense how varying states of both consciousness and energy influence power—toward naturally fluid or unnaturally forced expressions. In presence, malalignment and division can be transformed and can strengthen capacities of expressing inherent power of being.
The focus of this course will be your inner and direct understanding and actualization of this inherent power of being. Through presented explorations, power-related inquiries, and practices for cultivating, realigning, and liberating energy, you are meant to refine your sense and expression of personal and transpersonal power, for the sake of yourself and the whole of life.
Watch Mukti's Invitation Video (8:13 min.):
Registration Open September 4 - October 6.
Live Broadcast Dates: Wednesdays, October 9, 16, 23, 30
6:00-8:00 pm Pacific Time ~ Replays Available!
Participants understand that all online programs with Mukti will be recorded for use by Open Gate Sangha, Inc. Recording formats may include audio, video, and written/emailed text. If any participant wishes not to have his or her image, voice, or words recorded or published, please notify Open Gate Sangha in writing.
You are welcomed to gather with others to watch live sessions, but the online course materials are for registered participants only. We request that participants do not share any of this material on social media or other internet channels during or after the course. Participants will have access to course materials until 60 days after the course ends. (Audio downloads are yours to keep.)